Thread: Birthday weekend for the girls

Birthday weekend for the girls

One daughter turned 25 on Friday, the other turns 28 tomorrow. Wow, so for their birthdays we went to scaliwag ( pretty sure i am still spelling that wrong). Even their brother and his girlfriend came, but by the end of Bad Religion she was obviously miserable. 6 bands at fiddlers green in denver. The top ones (if you know them) were Bad Religion, Pennywise and Rancid. They were all so amazing, great sets, high energy, awesome crowd. My middle was super friendly to people, but also told a staggering drunk dude to back the f## up at one point. She got some backbone over the years.

Last time i took them all to a show was Offspring at the same place, with Dropkick Murphys. My youngest was 14.

So what amazed me is that I had more energy than i have in awhile, didn't feel like manic energy though. I actually meditated between bands! I also have a lot less anxiety or something. A weird way to tell is that I went into the circle pit 4 times. Way back in the day i was too nervous to try it. I was chatting with one mom who brought her 7 yo, said something about being most likely the oldest woman in it, and she said i was her hero. Haha, just very fortunate to be in good health. But also not afraid to do much. I guess it is weird to not know you all in person, I am actually a pretty fun person despite my angtsy posts.

A weird way to tell is that I went into the circle pit 4 times.
    What is this and what do you do in the circle?

- completely unhip Herbgeek

Quote Originally Posted by herbgeek View Post
    What is this and what do you do in the circle?

- completely unhip Herbgeek
    You are not un-hip, just not an old punk
    Basically you run or kinda dance/skip in a circle with a lot of people and run into each other a lot. https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...m=circle%20pit

Thread Information