Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WalMart Savings Catcher Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Winco here is cheaper and better quality.
    Winco would be a nice alternative, but there isn't one close enough yet. I haven't had any quality issues with Grocery Outlet, and--like thrift stores--you can find unexpected treasures there.

I think Market Basket is absolutely the best deal around my neck of the woods, and they don't do loyalty cards or any special games or hoops, which gives them a few more brownie points in my book.
    However, I don't mind having a couple of those mini loyalty cards in my wallet. We are currently staying in an area where Big Y dominates, and when we go in to pick up some things, I'm happy to get their loyalty discounts.

Winco doesn’t take CC’s and is cheaper everyday versus gimmicks.

I am pretty sure I would not shop anywhere that did not take credit cards. It is how we pay for 95% of all our purchases and really our only checks are to individuals or for charity donations. Worth it to me to not have to carry more than about $20 in cash or any checks.

Winco finally takes debit cards. It’s one of the ways they keep their costs so low. They are a employee owned company. Even when we had to write checks it was worth it. They do a lot of business. Busy all the time.

Winco also has a nice medium-roast coconut flavored coffee, which is hard to find elsewhere.

Thread Information