Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are anniversaries of events real

Are anniversaries of events real

I have had low moods for 2 weeks, and then a few things yesterday. The result was a lot of crying late in the evening. I have that post cry headache. I was thinking about this time of year being the anniversary of the worst breakdown I have ever had. I started my current job on August 1st. That should be positive, and overall the year has been good. Lots of self doubt and worrying about messing up or breaking down again.

Have others found it gets better after the anniversary?

I am still amazed that you were able to go job shopping and interviewing, and were able to snag a new job giving your mental state then.

That is some serious moxie.

Thank you!!! I really needed that today. (Now cried a little more)

You are a strong woman! Many people in your situation would have just wallowed.

Often when you are going through a life changing stressful time you knuckle through it and do what you have to do. It is only with some distance and time that you can look back and let the delayed emotion of it catch up to you. It catches you by surprise because you think you had all your "feels" at the time but actually you were too busy moving mountains and suppressed them. What you are feeling now is a normal reaction to the extraordinary life event you went through. You are stronger than you know or give yourself credit for. I admire the hell out of you!

Thank you all, it is going to take some effort to get to work and through the next couple days. I know I was on medical leave on the 4th but it is all rather fuzzy

Thank you all, it is going to take some effort to get to work and through the next couple days. I know I was on medical leave on the 4th but it is all rather fuzzy

Yes, they are real. Hang in there! It will pass and you will be OK. Sending hugs.

Okay today I apparently lost another reciept and that is a big deal. Of course it is. I started a new system to track how much i am using my purchasing card, but it doesn't help what already happened. And it doesn't help that the supervisor we have on site is driving me bonkers. Today she told me how to talk to parents after our roller skating field trip. I am crabby and not saying anything because i know i am crabby.

Even if it anniversaries i think it is time to contact brain Dr. The Aurora theater anniversary is close too

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Girl View Post
    Today she told me how to talk to parents after our roller skating field trip.
    I kindly suggest that from now on you talk to parents exactly as she instructed you to.

Thread Information