Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Give it a 100 (or 20, or 30) Challenge - October 2018

I'm thinking about a cleaner.

As I'm going through cupboards and bathrooms I'm also sorting out large amounts of dd's stuff (and getting rid of my own too.)
    I think once I've got all her things in bins, bags, and boxes i may have someone come in to do the windows, sills, blinds, and baseboards and deep dusting (as in, the dust is deep!)

Got a big thing done - we have built in glass shelves in the bathroom and I completely cleared them and put them through the dishwasher then just put my own stuff out. Gives me a grin whenever I look at it

The writing is at a rocky spot but I'm doing it every day.

G, great progress. I think hiring all the deep cleaning will put you on a sustainable path. Every spring I wash all the windows, curtains etc for the year.

Okay, it's well into November, but I wanted to check-in.
    I missed a few cleaning days, but overall I'm staying on track. The cleaning has led to furniture rearranging and hanging pictures and all sorts of little improvements in our house, so I'm feeling good about it!
    I've been writing as well, though I seem to have less imagination in my writing than in my cleaning. It's good practice though. I'm focusing this month on finding the best time, place, and medium for me to write in (hands get sore from using a pen, but the computer has it's drawbacks.)
    I'm not adding any new habits this month; just going to keep trying to follow through on what I've got.
    Thanks for the inspiration and support!

Thread Information