Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Small goal

My mom was walking my brother's German Shepherd when it pulled to chase a squirrel. She broke her arm and several ribs.

We have an abundance of tiny dogs at the shelter here. I visit now and then (very dangerous!) and I want to bring them all home.

Congratulations on all the progress, everyone! you all are inspiring!
    (see what you started, CL?! lol good job!)

CL, how big a job is it to set up your shelf? I'm kinda remembering it's a big shelf....

Our big dog is 13 so perfect for us but we wouldn’t have another one. We prefer small dogs. Here the small dogs fly out of the shelter so fast they don’t even let volunteers walk them.

We are in beautiful Placerville California with perfect fall weather. I used to paint all the time and one of my least favorite jobs. Now I supervise DH.

I don’ know how long the shelf will take - it’s modular but the pieces aren’t uniform, so it’s kind of complicated to get a version that works and uses all the pieces.

but if we set up the shelf together, that is fine too. (The shelf started out in mom’s kitchen)

the wall all looks good this morning. (I was a little afraid I would need to do a second coat of paint)

Good news about not needing more paint. My mom was way handier than my dad and could fix stuff that he could not.

Thread Information