Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lounge pants

That song is funny!
    i love yoga pants which I guess is what I wear nonstop. They are Danskin brand. I even like them so much I buy them new, whereas for decades I buy most all clothing from the thrift stores.

But they dont meet the OP’s criteria of warm, they are not fleece or anything heavy like sweatpants.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    i love yoga pants which I guess is what I wear nonstop. They are Danskin brand. I even like them so much I buy them new, whereas for decades I buy most all clothing from the thrift stores.

But they dont meet the OP’s criteria of warm, they are not fleece or anything heavy like sweatpants.
    Well, my solution for that up here in the Northeast is to wear a pair of TIGHT yoga pants under a pair of LOOSE yoga pants!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    Well, my solution for that up here in the Northeast is to wear a pair of TIGHT yoga pants under a pair of LOOSE yoga pants!
    Yes! So excellent!

That is such a good idea and more healthful than my solution which is to carry extra weight around. The fat keeps me warm.

The only people who wear pajamas out here is the occasional teen. If you can’t bother to get dressed stay home. I can’t imagine seeing them in some of the places mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    I wear silk longjohns. Which sounds very expensive and impractical, but really isn't. They are a knitted silk and can be machine washed and dried. They add no bulk and are nice and slippery so your outer clothes don't stick to them. And they are incredibly warm for their weight.

I have some tank tops that are finally showing some wear after 20 years.

However, they are not good for outdoors or anywhere you will be working up a sweat. But for regular household activities, they are great.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    If you can’t bother to get dressed stay home.
    Judgy judgy.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Cellaneous View Post
    Karen Scott is a Macy's brand. I just checked their website and they have a lot of capri pants leftover from the summer at less than $10 on clearance, and the regular length sweatpants and fleece sweatpants are under $20 at full-price. Most have pockets, some don't have drawstrings.
    Thank you!!!

Yppej
    Pajamas originated in various countries of the Indian subcontinent, where they are both daywear and nightwear. In Vietnam women wear pajama like outfits.

Yup that’s me Yppej!

Yppej
    I'd hate to hear what you think about the Awa featured in this month's National Geographic topless in grass skirts.

Thread Information