Apparently there is a huge caravan of 4,000 plus folks that have fled Honduras for the United States and have traveled through Guatemala and are approaching the Mexican border with Guatemala. Trump has tweeted this morning with a threat to send the military to the US Border to close the border with Mexico if Mexico does not intercede to stop the flow.

Where the issues arise is the number of US Citizen deaths that will take place with a sealed US/Mexico border....how many people desperately needing health care will die due to lack of access in the US and affordable health care not being available in Mexico if the border is indeed sealed. I consider a form of indirect murder on Trump's part, should he carry out his threat. How can one ever forgive America for this - people dying due to lack of access to affordable health care in the US, used as mere political pawns and denied access to affordable Mexican health care (should the threat be carried out, as of this writing it's a threat only). Why does Trump so horrendously care so little for the lower classes in America?

And those who have as of yet not lived in fear of America - this all will escape them until they lose their status/slot in the middle class or above......uggggggggggggghhhhhhh. All I can say is we can't close the border - people are not willing to play the role of victim to this country like they used to be. I'm really scared for what may happen if Trump carries out this threat. Stay tuned, this could be a real lesson as to the true nature of the United States and how little American citizen life means to American society. I watch with fear but yet with some interest, having learned that which I am posting about years ago. Rob