Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Got flu shot.........

UL, some people will have reactions while the majority will not. I would get the shingles shot if I could but very allergic to one of the ingredients. We never get the flu shot. When my friend was in a nursing home we just didn’t visit if not feeling 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    What are you trying to say UL?
    There are a set of verified reactions people have to immunizations. Was yours one of those? What is the evidence that your reaction was from the immunizations?

Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    What are you trying to say UL?
    Let me clarify.

I am calling bogus on your claims until you give me some evidence-based info on your "reactions" and what your doctor's diagnosis was regarding those "reactions."

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    UL, some people will have reactions while the majority will not. I would get the shingles shot if I could but very allergic to one of the ingredients. We never get the flu shot. When my friend was in a nursing home we just didn’t visit if not feeling 100%.
    So CathyA has a verified allergy to an ingredient?

I was exposed to blood at work and started the hepatitis shots. A hour after getting it I was rushed to the hospital because I was having trouble breathing. Fun times. Didn’t finish the series. 20 years ago I was getting allergy shots and almost died.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    There are a set of verified reactions people have to immunizations. Was yours one of those? What is the evidence that your reaction was from the immunizations?
    UL, are you confusing me with Tybee's response?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    Let me clarify.

I am calling bogus on your claims until you give me some evidence-based info on your "reactions" and what your doctor's diagnosis was regarding those "reactions."
    What the hell is wrong with you UL? Do you need to go up on your medication perhaps? Your responses to some things lately have been very curious.

Off his meds Cathy)

UL I have to agree with Cathy that something is up, your demeanor here is not unlike you but more of the challenging qualities are showing up. In specific challenging people to prove their experiences to you, which I have no interest in doing.

No one needs to prove anything here honestly, I have a daughter who cannot get the pertussis immunization. We reported symptoms to her DR at her first shot. No other DR has questioned this information. We just take extra precautions every time whooping cough goes around.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Girl View Post
    UL I have to agree with Cathy that something is up, your demeanor here is not unlike you but more of the challenging qualities are showing up. In specific challenging people to prove their experiences to you, which I have no interest in doing.

No one needs to prove anything here honestly, I have a daughter who cannot get the pertussis immunization. We reported symptoms to her DR at her first shot. No other DR has questioned this information. We just take extra precautions every time whooping cough goes around.

Thank you Zoe Girl. I should’ve stated my feelings more like you have. I apologize to UL For the way I stated my frustration with his replies.

Thread Information