Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Migrant Caravan.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Alan, now you think democrats are behind it.
    I didn't say that, but you can make your own assumptions.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    It's an explanation that rings true to me and the overwhelming majority of people I interact with on a daily basis. TT and myself and far from alone in this line of thinking Alan, much as you are far from alone in being Trump friendly. Rob
    You'd think I wouldn't have to say this but in the rational world, being non-emotional about your enemy doesn't make me your enemy's friend.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    The 'Blue Wave' seems to be petering out. Time to up the ante.
    Rob, there appears to be at least 6 devices sent to high profile Democrats and the devices themselves had a 100% failure rate even though they were seemingly simple devices that anyone could put together successfully. To me, it looks more like a media event than an effort to harm the recipients, and if that's true, who benefits?
    So what exactly did you say then?

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    So what exactly did you say then?
    In a round-a-bout way I may have been suggesting that this seems to me to be a media event and we probably shouldn't assume, as Teacher Terry did, that it is likely the work of a Trump supporter. With less than two weeks to go before the most media hyped mid-term election in my lifetime, having people immediately jump to that conclusion may have been the ultimate goal.

Williamsmith
    In the investigative arena, Occam’s razor (the simple solution tends to be the right one), would make one focus on a relatively uneducated, radical thinking, Trump supporter who probably has a MAGA sign about as big as a “Mail Pouch” ad on the side of a barn, posts often to online altright forums, submits letters to the editor of his local newspaper criticizing democratic politicians, has been seen wearing a “Hillary for Prison” t-shirt, watches Fox News from morning to night, listens to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity back to back M-F, is a slob hunter, hero worships the military but couldn’t hit the broad side of his MAGA barn, has fingers stained with orange Cheetos and recently attended a Trump campaign rally.

In the political arena......it could be anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    In the investigative arena, Occam’s razor (the simple solution tends to be the right one), would make one focus on a relatively uneducated, radical thinking, Trump supporter who probably has a MAGA sign about as big as a “Mail Pouch” ad on the side of a barn, posts often to online altright forums, submits letters to the editor of his local newspaper criticizing democratic politicians, has been seen wearing a “Hillary for Prison” t-shirt, watches Fox News from morning to night, listens to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity back to back M-F, is a slob hunter, hero worships the military but couldn’t hit the broad side of his MAGA barn, has fingers stained with orange Cheetos and recently attended a Trump campaign rally.

In the political arena......it could be anybody.
    That’s a pretty detailed profile for a simple explanation.

I’m more comfortable with “some nut”.

You need to quit watching Fox News and listening to the moron, Donald. He is probably behind it all so he can spew hatred.

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    That’s a pretty detailed profile for a simple explanation.

I’m more comfortable with “some nut”.
    Oh yeah, I left out....prior criminal conviction for “cruelty to animals.” Every profile has to have that.

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    You need to quit watching Fox News and listening to the moron, Donald. He is probably behind it all so he can spew hatred.
    Ha Ha, that's actually quite funny, on so many different levels. Probably unintentional, but still. LOL

I'm sure our federal law enforcement agents will get to the bottom of this--if there are any of them left.

Thread Information