Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: The Migrant Caravan.

They removed four things during my colonoscopy a year ago. Personally i’m just glad the results werent shared on the evening news like ronald reagan’s always were.

Colonoscopies for all the migrants! Everybody gets a colonoscopy!!!!!!!

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    Colonoscopies for all the migrants! Everybody gets a colonoscopy!!!!!!!
    I agree! They should have to bend over just like the rest of us legal citizens.

Build a wall of proctologists!

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    You know what you guys are full of. Better start prepping.

Williamsmith
    Trump backed off his suggestion that migrants be shot by the military for throwing rocks. Why not? He achieved his purpose of appealing to the ignorant racists in his voting block. That there will be some kind of conflict at the border at some point in time is not in doubt but not until after the midterms. Whether planned or not, Trump has used this to the benefit of the Republican Party by stoking fears that turning over the power to the Democrats would result in a wave of murderers, terrorists and gangs set to rape and pillage the honest hard working citizens of America.

The Democrats have to be asking themselves how they got on the wrong end of the stick again. Not only has Trump leveraged the caravan to his favor, he will probably reap profits from it for a long time to come and might even be able to parlay it into building that wall and beginning all the “winning” he promised a couple years ago. That winning will come on the backs of the very people who will make it possible. The ignorant poor and middle class. Meantime the wonderful tax cuts for the wealthy can continue and the gutting of the social programs won’t be opposed because hey, “We’re winning!”

And Trump will have plenty of volunteers for the military since the young poor will continue to be enticed by the opportunity to be part of the fun and games of spreading our brand of Democracy throughout the world. John Bolton and Mike Pompeo seem to be keen on regime change in North Korea and Iran. That will help fill the void of our withdrawal from Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan. Those three places are looking quite amazing after our decades long remodeling projects.

Yppej
    Not until after the midterms is right. The migrants cannot walk 900 miles between now and Tuesday.

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    Build a wall of proctologists!
    I was thinking TSA agents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    You know what you guys are full of. Better start prepping.
    Mexican water for all?

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Bush is a genius compared to what we have now.
    The pumpkin on my doorstep is a genius compared to what we have now.

Thread Information