Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Migrant Caravan.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Now bombs have been sent to 5 prominent Democrats such as the Clinton’s and Obama’s. It will be interesting to see what disturbed people did this. I won’t be surprised if they are trump supporters. Just recently he was praising the senator that body slammed the reporter.
    The 'Blue Wave' seems to be petering out. Time to up the ante.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Now bombs have been sent to 5 prominent Democrats such as the Clinton’s and Obama’s. It will be interesting to see what disturbed people did this. I won’t be surprised if they are trump supporters. Just recently he was praising the senator that body slammed the reporter.
    I heard about the bombs being sent....and my take personally is that Trump may (indirectly, to be clear to the Conservatives here) be responsible. How so? By virtue of his giving the green light to excessive behavior. I realize that anything brought up in a court against him on this would not stick - but I do believe he is indirectly responsible for the abhorrent example he is setting as Chief Executive and Lead Spokesperson of America. Rob

Hopefully they will catch the person or people and the truth will be revealed. It may not be a trump supporter but I won’t be shocked if it is.

Absolutely Rob!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    The 'Blue Wave' seems to be petering out. Time to up the ante.
    Alan, you are a grown man and I understand you are free to think as you wish and also with legal limits to post as you wish. Granted. That said, this is to me the most depressing and alarming post of yours I've ever run across. I don't see this as an up the ante tactic and before I start getting overheated here (I can feel my blood pressure spiking right now) I'm going to bail right here and now as you'all are familiar enough with the vein of my thinking to know what I would post in regards to this anyway were I to continue. But Good Day to you Alan, I mean this with no snark and you do get to think and post as you'd like to. Rob

Absolutely Rob!
    Thank You, TT. Rob

Rob, there appears to be at least 6 devices sent to high profile Democrats and the devices themselves had a 100% failure rate even though they were seemingly simple devices that anyone could put together successfully. To me, it looks more like a media event than an effort to harm the recipients, and if that's true, who benefits?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Alan, now you think democrats are behind it. Please-that is ridiculous. Probably just stupid bombers. Not sophisticated bomber as sent to wrong address and many misspellings.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Got it! Thanks for the explanation.
    It's an explanation that rings true to me and the overwhelming majority of people I interact with on a daily basis. TT and myself and far from alone in this line of thinking Alan, much as you are far from alone in being Trump friendly. Rob

Alan, now you think democrats are behind it. Please-that is ridiculous. Probably just stupid bombers. Not sophisticated bomber as sent to wrong address and many misspellings.
    TT. I agree that Alan's assertion here is ridiculous. I would add however that it will be interesting to see who is indeed responsible and what such person(s) believe in/represent. Rob

Thread Information