Thread: What a joke!

What a joke!

Reading about Melania Trump inviting kids to the white house to watch a movie about kindness. Supposedly, kindness if a core belief of her be best campaign, which focuses on social media and online behavior. This is a total joke being married to the worst offender! Donald embraces the role of electoral boogeyman using racially charged language and very questionable information. He now is espousing the notion that Democrats are causing all the problems in the country. Another joke since Republicans are holding all the power now. If there is a problem, it is because Republicans have either caused it or not taken care of it. I used to be an Independent but am not sure I will ever vote Republican again based on the current regime's policymaking. Every day is worse than the one before. Every time I see Trump speaking it is something so totally ridiculous ... it makes me ashamed to be an American! We are going on an international trip soon and I will be saying I am from Canada. Never in my life would I think I would say this!!!!

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Reading about Melania Trump inviting kids to the white house to watch a movie about kindness. Supposedly, kindness if a core belief of her be best campaign, which focuses on social media and online behavior. This is a total joke being married to the worst offender! Donald embraces the role of electoral boogeyman using racially charged language and very questionable information. He now is espousing the notion that Democrats are causing all the problems in the country. Another joke since Republicans are holding all the power now. If there is a problem, it is because Republicans have either caused it or not taken care of it. I used to be an Independent but am not sure I will ever vote Republican again based on the current regime's policymaking. Every day is worse than the one before. Every time I see Trump speaking it is something so totally ridiculous ... it makes me ashamed to be an American! We are going on an international trip soon and I will be saying I am from Canada. Never in my life would I think I would say this!!!!

I does make your head explode, eh?

Yes. It is not a proud time in America.

Melania'
    s jacket said it all "I don't care." Ironic that his wives are all immigrants and her parents got in with chain migration which he is now trying to destroy. How anyone can think the constant lies are fine is beyond me. I need to stop watching the news. Ugh!

At a rally in Wisconsin last night I guess he was calling for unity---and asked the crowd to notice how well-behaved he was! Blecch! What a child!
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Quote Originally Posted by KayLR View Post
    At a rally in Wisconsin last night I guess he was calling for unity---and asked the crowd to notice how well-behaved he was! Blecch! What a child!
    At the WI rally they interviewed "one of Trump's base". The guy said... he would vote for "Jack the Ripper if he was a Republican". That says a lot!!!!! It doesn't matter what they do... just name yourself a Republican and they will vote for you. That is what is happening. Trump said early on that "he could kill someone and people would still vote for him." Moronic!

Quote Originally Posted by KayLR View Post
    Yes, a rebellious, obstinate, spoiled child, for sure. I cannot believe we are here at this point in our country.

Thread Information