Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bombs, bombs, everywhere....

Bombs, bombs, everywhere....

So, Trump's Public Enemies List all gets bombs in the mail.

Press conferences and media talking heads run wild.

What's really going on?

Clever Discordians throwing a wrench into things? Russians having a laugh? Kim Jong-Un with too much time on his hands?

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    What's really going on?

That's a good question. It seems to me that there are two possible scenarios in play, one being that an inept, deranged person attempting a violent political statement, and the second being a deranged person perpetuating a hoax designed to influence upcoming elections.

I'm going with option two because the packets of white powder enclosed in the envelopes were determined to be non-biological, several of the suspected explosive devices were found to be functionally non-operative, with the remainder yet to be analyzed, and the addition of the right wing parody ISIS sticker on one of the devices would have been a wasted effort if it were not designed to be found.

But, to answer your question....Who knows?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

I expect the fbi will fugure it out in due time. My bet is that it’s a friend of the dude who went to the pizza restaurant to stop the child sex ring in the non-existant basement.

"Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Nice cartoon, Alan. Did you get it from the Daily Caller? Or maybe the Daily Stormer?

Quote Originally Posted by oldhat View Post
    Nice cartoon, Alan. Did you get it from the Daily Caller? Or maybe the Daily Stormer?
    Not familiar with those sites, it came from Facebook. Thanks for asking though.

Disingenuous much? Facebook doesn't publish original cartoons, as far as I know. What's its real provenance?

Disingenuous much? Facebook doesn't publish original cartoons, as far as I know. What's its real provenance?
    Today's feed. Perhaps if you send Facebook a complaint they'll backtrack it for you, otherwise, I don't think I can help you.

I find that cartoon predictably racist; if that kind of stuff came across my newsfeed, I'd report it immediately.

There were ten pipe bomb recipients; why those two?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Today's feed. Perhaps if you send Facebook a complaint they'll backtrack it for you, otherwise, I don't think I can help you.
    Okay, in an attempt at comity with the humor impaired I scrolled and scrolled and scrolled and scrolled until I found the post on Facebook. It was a share from a fellow I graduated from high school with 46 years ago. I followed his share source and saw that it was also shared from another individual source which also was shared from yet another individual source. I got bored at that point and stopped. Sorry.

Thread Information