Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bombs, bombs, everywhere....

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    I find it pretty amazing that a single nutjob could coordinate so many same-day deliveries. Heck, Amazon Prime messes up my next-day stuff all the time.
    Maybe the plan had been to spread them out over a couple of weeks to maximize the suspense but thanks to issues beyond their control it didn't work out that way...

It did seem like quite a feat to coordinate the deliveries so closely. It could almost lead one to look at an organization rather than an individual.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Maybe the plan had been to spread them out over a couple of weeks to maximize the suspense but thanks to issues beyond their control it didn't work out that way...
    that is funny. Unintended consequences make the perp look more competant than he is.i will buy that.

Yppej
    The sender of fake bombs is likely in Florida, the home of the hanging chad, Katherine Harris who introduced us to the term voter roll scrubbing, and other electoral weirdness. So yes it could be election related. They have a big governor's race going on down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    The sender of fake bombs is likely in Florida, the home of the hanging chad, Katherine Harris who introduced us to the term voter roll scrubbing, and other electoral weirdness. So yes it could be election related. They have a big governor's race going on down there.
    If damaging Democrats was the intent, mailing free Hamilton tickets might have been more effective than inoperative bombs.

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Okay, I'll bite. What really happened?
    Okay, Ill join in the speculation parade. Everybody is focusing on Florida. That’s a good place to look but don’t forget about other battleground states for the persons birthplace. Lots of good background information can be learned say in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, West Virginia. But let’s go with a retired person. Somebody with a lot of time on their hands to listen to all the rhetoric going on back and forth. And let’s say they were in the service industry. Delivery, UPS, truck driver. And they probably drive a pickup truck themselves. They are volunteer oriented and might be a scout leader. They belong to a firearms group like the NRA or a Local sportsman’s club. Divorced with a couple kids. Probably visited the White House and New York City within the last two years. Is a big country music fan and super patriotic.

And lets get thinking really out of the box. How cool would it be if it was a woman?

I just heard statistics on domestic terrorism: 74% right wing Americans, 24% Middle Eastern (mostly American), 2.2% left-wing Americans. I'm sure that varies by report, but that's something to look at.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/2/...errorism-islam

So the odds are with right-wingers on this one, too.

Williamsmith
    Apparently, one man from Florida has been arrested.

With pro-Trump, anti-Democrat stickers all over his van. Very clever false flag operation. (His countless misspelling of names was also a tipoff.)

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    I just heard statistics on domestic terrorism: 74% right wing Americans, 24% Middle Eastern (mostly American), 2.2% left-wing Americans. I'm sure that varies by report, but that's something to look at.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/2/...errorism-islam

So the odds are with right-wingers on this one, too.
    Why isn't there a category for apolitical nut jobs?

Thread Information