Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Chronic lateness

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    1,847
    I see it as “frugal alone” - like she can’t find anyone else to be frugal with her.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,434
    And then there are those like my in-laws who were chronically early. If we went anywhere with them, we had to be there thirty minutes early for some reason.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,404
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    Are you a passive-aggressive person frugalone?

    Haha......ever since I saw your name on this forum, I see you as "Fruga-lone".
    Yes, in some ways I am. I would say that when it comes to work, definitely. Perhaps being late is one of the only ways I can express myself there. At this point, I'm resigned to what the job is (dead end), that very little will ever change here without a big change in administration, and that I'll probably be working the rest of my natural days.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy View Post
    I see it as “frugal alone” - like she can’t find anyone else to be frugal with her.
    Yes, it is a lonely journey at times, isn't it?

  5. #25
    Senior Member JaneV2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    9,583
    I always read it "frug alone," and picture someone dancing gaily on to the music in her head. (Honestly, I don't even remember what the frug looked like...)

  6. #26
    Senior Member CathyA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,692
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    I always read it "frug alone," and picture someone dancing gaily on to the music in her head. (Honestly, I don't even remember what the frug looked like...)
    LOL..........wasn't the frug something where you just wiggled your butt, and put your hands out one at a time, first palm down, then palm up, wiggling your butt all the while? Hadn't thought of that in a long time!

  7. #27
    Senior Member JaneV2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    9,583
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    LOL..........wasn't the frug something where you just wiggled your butt, and put your hands out one at a time, first palm down, then palm up, wiggling your butt all the while? Hadn't thought of that in a long time!
    If you say so...
    ETA: Early twerking?

  8. #28
    Senior Member CathyA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,692
    LOL........and also part of it was putting your fingers holding your nose closed, with the other hand in the air, and pretending to go down in the water. haha
    That was about the time of the Peppermint twist.....maybe a little later. haha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •