I wanted to check in, update on the health side and maybe get more active again.

I am still on 2 meds, the 3rd one is for emergencies and I haven't needed it. I can pretty much meditate through issues now. I find that I get queasy in the morning many days, especially the ones that are very early. I also find myself clenching my teeth. I have not been doing as well on the sugar. I have been reading alot more on the nutrition supports for bipolar. I always knew I was sensitive to sugar so that was the encouragement I needed to really do more. I need to pack a few more snacks (I love almonds and they are on the good list but I have 2 highly allergic children in program). I do sleep a lot more, one weekend I slept over 10 hours one night. So I am doing a split shift today and not napping! I am fine without naps but I can sleep for a long time if I lay down. Between the queasiness, lower sugar and a medication side effect I think I am 5-7 lbs lighter than when I quit my job. I have had to buy almost all new clothes, at least all pants. Bras are on the edge, I have 2 that fit and if I lose more weight I will need to start special ordering for my size.I need to remember this is a serious illness, I treated it like some little annoyance for so long.

I posted before that I am liking my new job and appear to be doing well. I worry about my brain and memory at times. The tasks however are so clearly laid out that I am getting everything done. I have had a few realizations, and one was that the culture of my last job has always been one that didn't value our time or personal lives. This work is hard enough, and the care of the overall department makes a big difference. At the beginning of last school year I just didn't want to work like that anymore.