Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: CNN: "The biggest terror threat in this country is white men"

White female terrorists have been under-represented in this population, but one was just released from prison:

"The Oregon woman who shot and wounded a Wichita abortion doctor 25 years ago and firebombed several clinics in three states has been released from federal prison, causing concern among clinic operators who worry her release could spark a new wave of attacks."

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    White female terrorists have been under-represented in this population, but one was just released from prison:

"The Oregon woman who shot and wounded a Wichita abortion doctor 25 years ago and firebombed several clinics in three states has been released from federal prison, causing concern among clinic operators who worry her release could spark a new wave of attacks."
    She probably self-identifies as a white male, right, Jane? LOL
    I came from a real tough neighborhood. I put my hand in some cement and felt another hand." -- Rodney Dangerfield

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    She probably self-identifies as a white male, right, Jane? LOL
    I read s 69 year old Dutchman is suing to be a 49 year old Dutchman because he self-identifies that age.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    I read s 69 year old Dutchman is suing to be a 49 year old Dutchman because he self-identifies that age.
    Seems reasonable.
    I came from a real tough neighborhood. I put my hand in some cement and felt another hand." -- Rodney Dangerfield

I lived in Wichita when that doctor was shot. He was well respected in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    I lived in Wichita when that doctor was shot. He was well respected in the community.
    I was also living in Wichita then. Very sad and frightening times.

I find it interesting - this notion of killing to stop killing.
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Anon.

Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. - Dalai Lama