In regards to the Migrant Caravan, Trump has stated that any migrant throwing rocks at the US military assembled at the border should be shot at as if they had shot a rifle and not thrown a rock. Yowsa, here's living proof how impossible the bridge is in America to cross. This was seen by many of my neighbors as inciting murder(s) of desperate people. Now for my part I don't know that we should accept the migrants - I'm very ambivalent on this one but if a migrant throws a rock at the military.....I say arrest, detain, and deport - NOT MURDER. To me this truly shows what America is all about (something I've known the very basics of at the age of 8, it's not hard to see and grasp these basics, at least it was not for me) and what it stands for and how little human life truly means in America.

Luckily for America, most Americans can't see this and lucky for the human race, most people not in America can see this for what it is as I can. What do you think? Free pass for inciting murder, was it inciting murder to begin with, and what should be done about this? In my perfect world I'd be for exiling him, with no possibility of return to the US as I see his words as treason to humanity. I realize this isn't going to happen - but what can happen and why is there no consequence for inciting murder? Is this what Americans truly want their country to be and what's in it for any American to be this way/accept this/believe like this? Once again, America defies any understanding, at least for me and for my friends, family, and neighbors, and get this, even some people I've spoken to in a neighboring higher income zip code (my straight male friends that I meet once a month - some guys I've kept in touch with that I met up with at my 30th high school reunion in 2014). Rob