Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Dems won the House.....

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Bill would probably be way more fun to have a beer with than hillary.
    I try not to keep that kind of company.

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Perhaps the Democrats’ choice of House Speaker will give us an indication of the direction they will take. Will they opt for old age and guile over jittery youthful outrage? Will complex calculations of intersectional point values produce the perfect mix of appearance and utterance?

In my heart of hearts, I would like to see Mitt Romney defeat Trump in the primaries and go on to subdue one of the far left performance artists in the general election.
    Mitt Romney defeat Trump? ROLFL!!

What does Mitt Romney call 300 million minimum wage employees with no retirement benefits? .....a good start.

Yppej
    What variant on the old Vicks commercial can Romney star in?

"I'm not a racist but I play one to win the Republican nomination"

I will never forget that he resurrected old anti-miscegenation laws on the books in Massachusetts that forbid a couple from marrying here if they could not marry in their home state, not because he is a racist, but to target and discriminate against another group, gays seeking to get married in the first in the nation state with gay marriage.

Williamsmith
    As soon as this economic bubble bursts, the last gasp of conservatism will exhale on its death bed and the progressives will sweep across this nation like the fires of California. The US will look more reminiscent of Canada or the European Union than it’s current nationalist bootleg incarnation. It will gladly trade the occasional foreign terrorist attack for the predictable domestic slaughter that rules the day. And no amount of religious guilting will halt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    As soon as this economic bubble bursts, the last gasp of conservatism will exhale on its death bed and the progressives will sweep across this nation like the fires of California. The US will look more reminiscent of Canada or the European Union than it’s current nationalist bootleg incarnation. It will gladly trade the occasional foreign terrorist attack for the predictable domestic slaughter that rules the day. And no amount of religious guilting will halt it.
    I think you might be trolling us. haha

Bill would probably be way more fun to have a beer with than hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    I wouldn’t bring my wife and daughter with me though.
    As long as he doesn't invite them to Chappaqua without you to watch netflix and chill it would probably be fine. Although to be honest if I recall correctly your daughter is more Roy Moore's type.

As long as he doesn't invite them to Chappaqua without you to watch netflix and chill it would probably be fine. Although to be honest if I recall correctly your daughter is more Roy Moore's type.
    Well, I wouldn’t want her to intern for either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    Mitt Romney defeat Trump? ROLFL!!
    What can I say, I’m desperate. I have this fear that the Democrats will concoct a cure that’s worse than disease. This seems like a good moment for s responsible adult and the politics of envy be damned.

Are you saying republicans are responsible adults? hahahahahahahaha That's hilarious! Unless by responsible adults you mean the type that put budget busting tax cuts in place and yell "VOTER FRAUD! VOTER FRAUD!" during the counting of ballots in an effort to trash our democracy even when there's no evidence of voting fraud? Those kind of responsible adults?

"Politics of envy" is incendiary and provably false. You can't say Democrats are elitists who look down on their Republican peers and at the same time envious spoilsports. We're not envious of you; we think your policies are despicable.

Thread Information