Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dems won the House.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    She will run. It will be stupid.

Yes. Obvi!

But what is interesting is that many of my fellow liberals think I owe an allegiance to someone else's gender for the wrongs committed by my forefathers against that gender.

I remember telling people I did not vote for Hillary in 2016. They sometimes accused me of sexism for "not voting for a woman!" Some of these libs went into tizzies.

But it was fun to see the cognitive dissonance immediately set in and show on their face when I said: "Actually, I voted for Jill Stein."
    She will NOT run, even as her own choice. She is not that delusional.

She will be approached as is respectful toward the old guard, but any bid to run her will be quashed early on.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    She will NOT run, even as her own choice. She is not that delusional.

She will be approached as is respectful toward the old guard, but any bid to run her will be quashed early on.
    Do you spend much time around Democrats? LOL

Dems have no clue how to win and would not know a good idea if it walked right up to them and introduced itself.

Not one Democrat I know wants her to run.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Not one Democrat I know wants her to run.
    Those aren't the Dems in power who make the selection.

It won’t happen.

It won’t happen.
    Lots of people said that about Trump getting elected.

Never underestimate the dems' ability to snatch defeat from the mouth of victory.

Totally a bad idea. We need someone new that can inspire people.
    Hillary is very inspirational. Just the mention of her name still inspires conservatives into apoplectic fits of rage. I assume they'll be invoking her during the two minutes hate for years to come. Caravans of scary brown people come and go but Hillary is forever.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Hillary is very inspirational. Just the mention of her name still inspires conservatives into apoplectic fits of rage. I assume they'll be invoking her during the two minutes hate for years to come. Caravans of scary brown people come and go but Hillary is forever.
    Smart assery aside, di YOU think your party will put her up again? UL’s conviction is giving me life! Haha.

Perhaps the Democrats’ choice of House Speaker will give us an indication of the direction they will take. Will they opt for old age and guile over jittery youthful outrage? Will complex calculations of intersectional point values produce the perfect mix of appearance and utterance?

In my heart of hearts, I would like to see Mitt Romney defeat Trump in the primaries and go on to subdue one of the far left performance artists in the general election.

Oh, that would be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Perhaps the Democrats’ choice of House Speaker will give us an indication of the direction they will take. Will they opt for old age and guile over jittery youthful outrage? Will complex calculations of intersectional point values produce the perfect mix of appearance and utterance?

In my heart of hearts, I would like to see Mitt Romney defeat Trump in the primaries and go on to subdue one of the far left performance artists in the general election.

Thread Information