Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why is this sore?

why is this sore?

I have been sore for days, including when I wake up. I started running and walking more, so my shins are also sore. This could just be that. However I typically get 10K steps a day and that is consistent. It is from my sit bones down to my knees on the back side. I walked today and stretched before and after. It seems maybe a muscle issue?

And then who would I see if it does not feel better with stretching the next few days. Maybe email my GP

I use CBD cream and it takes the pain away. I use it twice a day. The stuff with thc works better than the stuff without.

Thank you, I started using the arnica gel this morning and will do that for a week. Then I can step up to CBD

Funny how at 52 I am still shocked when my body has any aches. LOL

Electrolyte imbalance? If you're exercising more, you may need some. (Salt usually helps in those cases.)

I started taking a multi-vitamin, magnesium and my usual flaxseed oil caps. I eat very low sodium actually, I could have a whole lot more and not come close to my RDA

I think Fall can have a really hard effect on our bones and muscles. I know my physical pain has increased a lot with the cooler weather........even though I like cooler weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Girl View Post
    I started taking a multi-vitamin, magnesium and my usual flaxseed oil caps. I eat very low sodium actually, I could have a whole lot more and not come close to my RDA
    That could be the problem.

Biofreeze is wonderful.

I started the supplements the week before, I will check with my DR

Have you investigated your chair(s)? Could be hitting you in just the wrong spot.

I hit 65 and suddenly both shoulders are sore. The only thing I cannot do is hold the weight bar on my shoulders anymore. So it is not a crisis but never had it before. Thumbs ache from a very old repetitive motion injury and arthritis has started in finger joints. I am very thankful for the exercises in class that keep knees and hips in shape.

Getting older is not for the weak.

Thread Information