Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: personlized lanyards or keychains

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    I like your idea of a theme gift, where everyone gets a variation on a theme. One year I gave out seven copies of YMOYL!
    One year I gave the family monthly calendars with photos that I had put together and had printed through Snapfish. It was one of my most successful presents ever. And Snapfish makes it SO EASY!!! I designed the calendar on December 23, sent it to print at Walgreens and it was ready in 2 hours!

It was such a hit that the year my GS #1 was born, I made my son/DIL one for their family photos. My DIL loved it so much she asked me to get one printed for her mother, and after I gave her another one last Christmas she started sending me photos this year via text with no comments on them, silently meaning "Save this for next year's calendar."

Now that Son #2 has a baby, I'm going to continue the tradition for. him.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...hyiel16q_b_p38

Here is every siracha gift on Amazon!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Girl View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...hyiel16q_b_p38

Here is every siracha gift on Amazon!
    Thank you! I'm definitely getting one!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town

Catherine, I love the calendar idea. I wonder if I can do it just at Walmart or Sam's with chosen pictures--I don't know how to use Snapfish. I bet they have a calendar function on the kiosk. I wanted to get a calendar for my parents in the nursing home, and this would be fantastic. I could put our dogs on as some of the 'grandchildren."
    I think everybody, young and old, would like this one.

Not a siracha user or lover, but I do know some who are. Hmm.

Catherine, I love the calendar idea. I wonder if I can do it just at Walmart or Sam's with chosen pictures--I don't know how to use Snapfish. I bet they have a calendar function on the kiosk. I wanted to get a calendar for my parents in the nursing home, and this would be fantastic. I could put our dogs on as some of the 'grandchildren."

Try Snapfish. And you upload it to Walmart or Walgreen and probably a lot of other retail stores. It's really very easy. Believe me, if I can do a calendar in a panic in 4 hours and then pick it up in 2, it's easy. I wouldn't want to stand at a kiosk for ages designing the calendar--I'd rather do it in my own home.

https://www.snapfish.com/photo-gift/calendars

My younger daughter makes me a calendar every year including her favourites photos of the year and I really love it and look forward to seeing what is included. There is a story to every photo.

She emails the photos after setting it up online from home and then goes and picks up the end product. May I suggest doing just one copy at first to see the result and then choose to repeat or modify as needed.

As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Ooh, good idea about trying one first. Okay, Catherine, I will try to learn the Snapfish thing, because you are right--this is a project that will require lots of coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Girl View Post
    I found embroidered keychains! I can pick color and thread color. I think I like them better than lanyards. My kids put their keys on lanyards actually instead of wearing them at work.

One year I gave everyone an emergency siracha container that goes on a keychain. Then they would never be lost without their sauce! My son actually uses his for camping.
    well, I do that too, but I am the only person I know who does that. It is so handy because half the time I don’t have pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    well, I do that too, but I am the only person I know who does that. It is so handy because half the time I don’t have pockets.
    do you really need to keep Sriracha on your person at all times? Or are you talking about lanyard keychains?

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    do you really need to keep Sriracha on your person at all times? Or are you talking about lanyard keychains?
    Haha, the lanyard.

But I experience anxiety when our kitchens are empty of Sambal Oelek by Huy Fong foods. Same idea, same manufacturer, not sure of the difference between Samnal Oelek and Sriracha. Must always have this product and onions and garlic in the kitchen.

Thread Information