Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you or are you not a minimalist?

It's easy enough to block annoying posters; I'm not sure why some feel it's necessary to complain to moderators about them.

SM, UL ran off a few long time posters by being rude and argumentative a lot. If he can dish it out but not take it then that’s his problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    SM, UL ran off a few long time posters by being rude and argumentative a lot. If he can dish it out but not take it then that’s his problem.
    I don’t think that’s the case though. It is as you say, he has taken a break before and he has thick skin. I like poking it. I also don’t think he ran anyone off.

Lesibet left because of him. Some times I enjoy his posts and sometimes I want to strangle him. It really depends on his mood. He is nicer when he is in a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Lesibet left because of him. Some times I enjoy his posts and sometimes I want to strangle him. It really depends on his mood. He is nicer when he is in a relationship.
    She exiled herself out of embarrassment for her overbearing post in which she hectored and bludgeoned him about getting rid of
    Harlan. Yeah, not happening. But he didnt complain or whine about it, he encouaged her to stay.

Lessisbest was truly awful and offensive to UL, and other forum members called her on it. I remember that she was way out of line.

My memory is obviously faulty). I really hate when anyone leaves because the forum is so small.

I hate it when someone leaves too. Lessisbest had a lot of good info and experience to share and I'm generally willing to take the bad with the good from people, just like in real life. However, that doesn't mean it's OK for someone to make nasty, demeaning remarks without being called on it.
    I am generally pretty tolerant. After all, I'm the one who misses Packy.
    DH and I have this silly thing we say to each other, "I love you even though" where the "though" is unspecified. Because that's what love is really all about actually.

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    I hate it when someone leaves too. Lessisbest had a lot of good info and experience to share and I'm generally willing to take the bad with the good from people, just like in real life. However, that doesn't mean it's OK for someone to make nasty, demeaning remarks without being called on it.
    I am generally pretty tolerant. After all, I'm the one who misses Packy.
    DH and I have this silly thing we say to each other, "I love you even though" where the "though" is unspecified. Because that's what love is really all about actually.
    Well said, rosa.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    "I love you even though"
    I really like that!!!
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

Thread Information