Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Petty stuff but it drives me bats

Quote Originally Posted by sweetana3 View Post
    I think ours are 25cents a page. 50 free would be great but it is a huge library with 6 floors having computers on them so it could be a real mess.
    Well, with our central library that is huge, there were several clusters of network printer stations so not everything in the building went to one copy/printer. Yesterday I was at a small branch library.

Herbgeek: That is what we had at work the last couple of years before I left and it was great.

We all had printers on our desks along with a huge printer/copy machine that was cranking out copies 24/7. Nobody left their projects on the printer. If you were printing something you needed it and took it immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by herbgeek View Post
    I used a library in Florida a few months ago, and your job would only print when you entered a code, or flashed your library card at the printer. So you could queue it up whenever you wanted, and not worry about prying eyes getting into your job.
    This!

Our printers at work do this with our badges. I didn't realize how awesome it would be until we had it. And now i can go to any of our offices anywhere in the world and use the printer just by using my badge to log in to it.

Thread Information