Thread: Are you in British Columbia, Canada?

Are you in British Columbia, Canada?

I admit I am rarely on here, trying to make more time to contribute here more...Is anyone here in British Columbia, Canada?
    "...Just being ourselves is the biggest fear of humans. We have learned to live our life trying to satisfy other people's demands. We have learned to live by other people's points of view because of the fear of not being accepted and of not being good enough for someone else."
    - Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements (A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom)

I’m just across the border, in WA - I can see downtown Vancouver from here.

Opposite corner of the continent...mid west Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by beach pointe View Post
    I admit I am rarely on here, trying to make more time to contribute here more...Is anyone here in British Columbia, Canada?
    Not in B.C. but right next door in Alberta. I lived many years on Vancouver Island. I don't miss the rain at all.

bae...Well hello neighbour! I love the drive (but not the traffic) into Seattle...so breathtakingly beautiful.
    "...Just being ourselves is the biggest fear of humans. We have learned to live our life trying to satisfy other people's demands. We have learned to live by other people's points of view because of the fear of not being accepted and of not being good enough for someone else."

libby, I am originally from Alberta! I visit my family there once or twice a year, just not going during the holidays this year.

Quote Originally Posted by beach pointe View Post
    Not hardly. It is the most expensive city west(or is it East?) of Tokyo. I could'nt even afford lunch at a drive-thru at an Asian restaurant, there. But, congrats if you can. Hope that helps you some.

Hi, I am currently living on Thetis Island (ferry from Chemainus). Plan to be here more.

I boldly took the ferry to the mainland the other day, drove up to Vancouver, had a wonderful dim sum lunch, and got home that same evening around 9PM. First time I've managed to visit since the pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    I’m just across the border, in WA - I can see downtown Vancouver from here.
    That's pretty neat!

Thread Information