Thread: Ouch, holidays officially hurt

Ouch, holidays officially hurt

I realized I actually had to mail a gift, dang it. So I got it out of storage and then got overambitious to get other things without being careful. Anyway i dropped a box on my face and have a black eye. It is not noticeable with glasses on, but i am grumpy overall. I havent gotten hurt in a long time, well there was that constant stubbed toe for the fall. It was purple for 6 weeks. In general I have been a little less accident prone,

Kinda related, i saw a quote and picture about INFJ. Many of the comments were negative, and I could agree. A lot of INFJ people sound like we are special and psychic. I think we are rather clumsy and clueless much of the time! Every one of us that I know has random stories of tripping, walking into solid onjects, random injuries, etc. The last couple weeks I noticed I was not parking well, not pulling into spaces far enough, so paying more attention there. So not really that special!

How did you drop a box on your face? Poor Zoe!

I can relate!

Frugal me thought it would be a good idea to wax my upper lip myself...instead of paying salon prices...yep, I peeled off half my lip! Blood! I will look like I have a fat lip in holiday pictures.

I once used a cream to wax my lip and was allergic to it. It burned my skin badly and it looked lovely for weeks and I got teased by the people at work. Here the shops owned by Vietnamese are about half the price so I go there.

Tradd, the boxes are stacked high and i wanted one in the middle without taking all the other boxes off. So i tried to pull out the middle box and one on top was pretty heavy and fell on me

Yesterday I went hiking for Christmas Day. I went to an area I know well and has regular traffic on the trails. It was amazing, and the day was just right so I could meditate for 15 minutes before getting too cold (hovering around 30). Going up was easy, and going down was icy!!! So I slipped a couple times, the first time really took me by surprise and I feel like I have a decent bum bruise. The other times were little slips before I realized I needed to go off trail when it was too icy.

Just the latest in ZG's adventures!

Thread Information