Thread: The moon is gorgeous tonight

The moon is gorgeous tonight

My DH always tells our kids that no matter where we are, if we look at the moon, we are together because we are all looking at the same thing.

So tonight is a full moon and it's gorgeous here in NJ. How is it where y'all are?
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Oregon and waiting but last night was fabulous.

Looming over Pike's Peak, it is a sight to behold.

It was so beautiful! DH coaxed me out for a walk last night so we could hit our step goals, and I was so glad he did!

It was magnificent!

It was so bright! Wonderful solstice!

We were sitting on the beach on Hatteras Island last night just after the full moon rose over the horizon, huge and reflecting on the vast ocean. Spectacular!
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

FB_IMG_1545704901830.jpg

Went out again tonight, a bit late for the best view, but still an enjoyable sight.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

I'm just seeing this post today for the first time, but yes, the moon Friday night was spectacular. DH and I had gone on a weekend getaway, our Christmas to each other + it was his birthday. The town we love to stay at has a beautiful inland harbor. We had dinner at a restaurant on the water and drank in the reflections of the moon and the lighted, decorated boats. I won't forget it for a long time. Perfect.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

I had a long drive the night of the full moon. I was out more in the open, outside of the city. It was so awesome to be driving right into it. Colorado tends to have super clear skies and this full moon was no exception.

Thread Information