Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Holidays!

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar

Happy Holidays!

Just wanted to say hi and howdy as I have not been here much lately. I've been picking up lots of overtime at the Convention Center and I'm funneling all I can into Navy Federal Credit Union. I feel very (understatement of 2018) apprehensive regarding this new year 2019 coming so I'm glad to save every dollar I can......as we say in the 85006, any dollar you can save is not just a saved dollar, but a unit of human rights. And Happy Holidays to all here.....I'm hoping for a few peaceful days before the year flips........Rob

Rob, that’s great that you have been able to save money. I hope your holidays are fun!

Happy holidays here from Hound Island :-)

Merry Christmas to all!

Rob - I had a dream recently. I was somewhere in Phoenix where there were crowds of people. I said a few words to a man, who answered my question and chatted a little. The man then said,”you’re Tammy!” And I instantly knew it was you.

Then I spent time, in my dream, trying to remember your name. But I had to keep taking to other people cause I was in charge of something ... 😄

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. For the curmudgeons, may your peace return
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

The happiest and most peaceful holidays to all of you!

I'm hoping to have a much better 2019, and I wish you the same. (Hoisting a brandified eggnog...)

Yppej
    I am apprehensive and saving also, but still hoping for a good 2019 for everyone.

Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2019 to everyone.

We're celebrating early with a ham dinner today for the family - after that, it's just relaxing for the rest of the week. On Saturday we have plans to see the movie On the Basis of Sex about Justice Ginsberg's early years. I think there's some other good movies coming out this week, we'll have to report back our Reviews next week.

For those like me, who find this time to be the most stressful time of year and hate them; Good luck.

Thread Information