Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A Little Something New

I was here for a while and then I got distracted. This week was my 77th birthday and I got an email from this forum. So I came here and thought gee, I'd like to stay in touch here. I am a writer and I'm working on a series of memoirs. The first two are up on Amazon under my name and the third one will be soon. It's about being an LSD research subject right after I graduated from college in 1964. That led me to simpler living, though I didn't realize it for a while. The fourth one will be about being the daughter of science fiction writer Cordwainer Smith.

My husband and I live in an old adobe house, almost as old as us, which we bought and fixed up a few years ago, in a town in New Mexico. Silver City has a lot of artistic people, a lot of Mexican-Americans, and it's an interesting place to live. I also like that it has no earthquakes or tornadoes, and the only hurricanes are the mild dregs of far-off ones.

Cool! Thanks for checking in! We'd love to hear from you more often!

Congratulations on your books.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Welcome (back)! Looking forward to seeing more posts from you about your experiences in living simply.
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

Thread Information