Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Syria

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    I think history is fairly clear on what weakness and lack of decisiveness invites.
    Absolute power and hubris, as well. Trump just loves his "strongmen." Putin, Erdogan, Duterte, Kim, bin Salman--swell fellows, all.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Absolute power and hubris, as well. Trump just loves his "strongmen." Putin, Erdogan, Duterte, Kim, bin Salman--swell fellows, all.
    The world is bigger than Trump. The bad actors were taking advantage of the West’s distractions before he came on the scene, and will continue doing so when he’s selecting gold fixtures for his presidential library.

Williamsmith
    Finally, a Democrat who is on public record as agreeing with Trump on the pulling out of troops from Syria and Afghanistan. There’s no real plan by the military strategists except stay there forever. That’s not acceptable to Elizabeth Warren. Now, where is Bernie on this topic? He’s got his finger in the wind trying to figure out what to say. It makes him look less appealing and now Warren has just pressured Sanders and maybe Cortez to make a public statement. Otherwise, they look indecisive. Lots of main streamers poo poo Elizabeth Warren’s chances for President. She might surprise you. Who is emerging again from the other side? Mitt Romney? LOL!

Listen to Warren lead the Democrats to water here on Rachael Maddow’s Russiagate show.

Elizabeth Warren and I are in northern Iowa right now. She is a few towns over, campaigning. I wont go to her event.

Thread Information