Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Another 40 Hours of Decluttering Using Flylady's Timer Method: Dec 2018 - Feb. 2019

Great progress everyone! I love these threads. I try to delete emails as soon as I can. The only ones that I don’t are class emails. My son said when he teaches he keeps them forever but I don’t want to. How long do you keep your T?

I try to not have any class emails on my private email since I want that mail archived by the university. I keep some administrative and curriculum correspondance on my own but no student stuff because of FERPA. So student stuff is on the college servers, not mine.

My students can use the university or my private email. The university wants it that way.

Yeah, that makes it harder for you. Ours wants it only on their server.

TT, can you forward the emails to the university server? maybe at the end of each class?

I will find out

Just 30 minutes today - finishing some refrigerator decluttering. New total: 22.

30 more minutes today. New total: 22.5.

I’m still working in a scattershot fashion, so no idea how long I worked last week, but I put three cans up. I think that was more garage than studio.

About five years ago I got rid of 15 banker boxes full of books. My nephew is a teacher at a school that can't afford a lot of books. Most of the ones I donated were classics. So this weekend I decided to Marie Kondo the remaining books in my house. While I was deciding what to get rid of and what to keep, I put all the ones I hadn't read yet in one pile. Of those, the ones I kept, I put on one shelf separately . Now I'm working through that shelf of books before I take any other ones out of the library. I am donating as I finish them to one of those little libraries. I love those things! I drive by one almost daily so it's easy. The only problem is I take home more books, ha ha! So far I have two more bankers boxes to donate and a box for my dad. It took about three hours including cleaning the shelves while they were empty. Surprisingly little dust as they were so cramped full there wasn't room for dust��

Thread Information