Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DH's Financial Awakening!

Thanks, everyone. This is simply amazing.

If I were prone to wacky ideas, I'd almost believe that this attitude change could be due to a blood transfusion he got in November shortly after Thanksgiving. He spent 4 days in the hospital with severe anemia, and so they gave him a pint of blood.

I know it sounds strange, but there are elements of his personality that have changed. This is one of them.

Go figure. I tease him by telling him he must have gotten Felix Unger's blood. Obviously, I'm joking, but...
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    Thanks, everyone. This is simply amazing.

If I were prone to wacky ideas, I'd almost believe that this attitude change could be due to a blood transfusion he got in November shortly after Thanksgiving. He spent 4 days in the hospital with severe anemia, and so they gave him a pint of blood.

I know it sounds strange, but there are elements of his personality that have changed. This is one of them.

Go figure. I tease him by telling him he must have gotten Felix Unger's blood. Obviously, I'm joking, but...
    One never knows what will trigger a sense of one's mortality and the need to be more aware.
    Gandhi: Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony .

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    One never knows what will trigger a sense of one's mortality and the need to be more aware.
    I think you have the right reason, razz--makes more sense than my transfusion delusion.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com