Does the U.S. have the most difficult retirement crap to deal with?
It's a good thing DH can understand most of it, 'cause I sure can't.

We've changed a couple of our Medicare supplement plans this year, because supposedly, they're pretty much all required to provide the same things,
except the cost can be different.

So, we changed from one Supplement D (Rx) plan to another one in December. I've tried over and over and over to register online, but it keeps saying I've put the wrong username and password in.
So I requested a new password, and went through all the right steps, but it still wouldn't take it.
So I thought maybe I got the username wrong, and requested a new one, but it refused to give me one, since I hadn't answered their security questions right.........which I did!

I've called twice and have been on hold once for 20 minutes and today for almost 40 minutes, but got nowhere. The one person I talked to had such a thick Indian accent, I couldn't understand him.

I've emailed their customer service last week, but haven't heard back.

I haven't even used the card yet for meds. I hope this isn't a sign of how the whole dang year is going to go, until we can change.

We were on Silver Script. The monthly premiums got too high, so we switched. But I never had trouble contacting them, or with their website.
This new one is WellCare. And now that we have it, I'm reading reviews saying the same bad things about never being able to contact them.

Who would I call to complain if this company continues to give such bad service?

This is so damned frustrating..........