Thread: Neat video of tour of Buckingham Palace

Neat video of tour of Buckingham Palace

https://www.bbc.com/reel/playlist/re...?vpid=p06lhy10

We have discussed and viewed many Tiny Homes so I thought that this could be fun to see as well.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

My wife and I toured Buckingham Palace in 1997, a few weeks after the death of Princess Diana, and my two major memories of the experience are the smell of the tons of flowers still piled outside the gates and the impression that the official throne we were shown was actually an old La-Z-Boy.

In 2004 we also toured Windsor while the Queen was in residence. That was cool, although my favorite memory from that was the Crooked Tea House just outside the gates.
    Crooked Tea House 2.jpg
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    My wife and I toured Buckingham Palace in 1997, a few weeks after the death of Princess Diana, and my two major memories of the experience are the smell of the tons of flowers still piled outside the gates and the impression that the official throne we were shown was actually an old La-Z-Boy.

In 2004 we also toured Windsor while the Queen was in residence. That was cool, although my favorite memory from that was the Crooked Tea House just outside the gates.
    Crooked Tea House 2.jpg
    Did you have a proper English afternoon tea at the Crooked Tea House? Cute little spot!
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Thread Information