Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kudos to Trump's handlers and no snark meant here.....

The Washington Post and New York Times have both reported that Trump did not want to make the Oval Office speech or the border visit because he did not see any use to them, but that he was following orders? suggestions? from his staff.

He's got handlers, or at least someone who can make him stay on script for the Oval Office speech. Ivanka? His wife? Who knows? And I suspect their power is limited.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Interesting....I'm not saying you are wrong Yppej…..I'm just curious. Has San Antonio become more liberal of late? I know it's growing and liberal money from California and the Northeast is streaming in. Is San Antonio now also now longer reliably red? Rob
    They elected Joaquin and Julian Castro.

He may be smart, but he uses it in evil ways. I'm surprised there haven't been attempts on his life.........but I guess that would have to come from his base.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    They elected Joaquin and Julian Castro.
    Speaking of Julian Castro........I heard him speak in an interview on TV, and I really like what he has to say.

Maybe ann coulter tweeted where he should go. After all she was the reason he decided to renege on the deal he made and shut the government down, so clearly he listens to her.

If only someone would hijack her twitter account and tell him to go to hell the world would be a better place.

Thread Information