Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Arrhythmia Ended With Supplements

Mid Atlantic coast after 30 years in No CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    I am taking 1 565 mg capsule twice a day. Husband started taking 3 caps per day.
    Many thanks! Are your caps from berries or flowers? Or both?? Where do you get your hawthorne? Online or through a brick n mortar store? Sorry for so many questions, but I'd like to try to replicate your results...the extract I have is quite pricey...
    peaceful, easy feeling

We bought Spring Valley Hawthorn Berries at Meijer, which is a big chain grocery. I think the bottle of 100 pills was on sale for about six dollars?

ETA: I will say to you what everyone said to me, best to ask your doctor before changing your medication.
    I was not on bp meds but mine was creeping up. Husband was but he decided the side effects were unacceptable and he was on nothing and his bp had gotten really high again--diastolic was 117 the day before he started the hawthorne. It has been in the 80's and 70's since, and all he is taking now is the hawthorne. Again, he had stopped his meds all by himself, so I sure don't recommend that.

Mid Atlantic coast after 30 years in No CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    We bought Spring Valley Hawthorn Berries at Meijer, which is a big chain grocery. I think the bottle of 100 pills was on sale for about six dollars?

ETA: I will say to you what everyone said to me, best to ask your doctor before changing your medication.
    I was not on bp meds but mine was creeping up. Husband was but he decided the side effects were unacceptable and he was on nothing and his bp had gotten really high again--diastolic was 117 the day before he started the hawthorne. It has been in the 80's and 70's since, and all he is taking now is the hawthorne. Again, he had stopped his meds all by himself, so I sure don't recommend that.
    Thanks so much..good advice....I hear you!
    peaceful, easy feeling

Thread Information