Page 128 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1641

Thread: 2020 Presidential Candidates

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    A few gaffes is not a big deal. What is a big deal is trump remaining in office.
    Convincing LDahl that trump needs to be out of office is a waste of time. After all, he doesn’t think there’s really any difference in awfulness between trump and jimmy carter.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Convincing LDahl that trump needs to be out of office is a waste of time. After all, he doesn’t think there’s really any difference in awfulness between trump and jimmy carter.
    We’ve been through this before. I would like to see Trump out of office. But I don’t see Biden as a palatable alternative. I don’t see why that is that so difficult to grasp

I regard Carter as a failed president who spent decades lecturing his successors about where they were going wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    We’ve been through this before. I would like to see Trump out of office. But I don’t see Biden as a palatable alternative. I don’t see why that is that so difficult to grasp

I regard Carter as a failed president who spent decades lecturing his successors about where they were going wrong.
    trump has to go. People like you are going to make it possible for him to stay in office. What is there to get? Obviously, Biden is not the ideal candidate but he is a million times better than trump. You need to pick your poison with the few options available. trump has problems.... possibly frontotemporal dementia???? That, at least, would explain some of his behavior.

I am seeing bipartisan dementia, but what do I know?

L lives in a state where his vote counts so a vote for a third party candidate is a vote for trump.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    Tybee, am I remembering correctly you are in South Carolina? If so, are you familiar with the Libertarian candidate Jo Jorgensen from that state and do you have an opinion on her?
    Last edited by Yppej; 7-7-20 at 2:04pm. Reason: correct spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Tybee, am I remembering correctly you are in South Carolina? If so, are you familiar with the Libertarian candidate Jo Jorgensen from that state and do you have an opinion on her?
    We actually moved from SC a few years ago and I cannot tell you anything about her, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    I can't get it to paste .... so look up frontotemporal dementia. Other than the obvious, trump's stance is also an indicator.

If Biden picks a good VP it won’t matter if he has dementia. Many health experts have been saying that about trump for a long time. It would explain his contradictions.

Well thank goodness we now have Kanye as a third option!

Thread Information