Page 80 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Presidential Candidates

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    The idea is to discourage whistle-blowing. Look what happened to Reality Winner.
    This latest one should be very, very careful. I believe their life is in danger. Putin doesn't mess around.
    And what's the point of whistle-blowing, and taking any risks, when it all gets swept under the rug.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    And what's the point of whistle-blowing, and taking any risks, when it all gets swept under the rug.
    Disgusting that the president is above the law. He needs to be ousted!

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Disgusting that the president is above the law. He needs to be ousted!
    Luckily, we have laws that specify how to do just that!

Unluckily, our elected representatives seem to think it's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post

Unluckily, our elected representatives seem to think it's not going to happen.
    And sadly they are probably correct. Although I think that they, or at least their leader, misunderestimates the impact that could be made from actively starting and working through the process even if ultimately removal from office doesn't happen.

Interestingly, Alan or Iris Lilies are not contributing to the conversations lately. There is no justification for what trump is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Interestingly, Alan or Iris Lilies are not contributing to the conversations lately. There is no justification for what trump is doing.
    I can't speak for Iris Lilies but I've become bored with all the conversations based upon emotions rather than reason. You know don't you that the reason impeachment talks and legal action aren't going anywhere is because they require facts, not speculation or wishes, and pointing that out seems to be a waste of time. Give me something substantive to work with and I'll be happy to engage you.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Trying to impeach him is a waste of time. Just vote him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I can't speak for Iris Lilies but I've become bored with all the conversations based upon emotions rather than reason. You know don't you that the reason impeachment talks and legal action aren't going anywhere is because they require facts, not speculation or wishes, and pointing that out seems to be a waste of time. Give me something substantive to work with and I'll be happy to engage you.
    There are facts. The problem is that the Republicans are in control and they ignore the facts.

It seems to me there's a veritable avalanche of facts, but the White House stooges--notably Trump's fixer, Barr--are holding it at bay. For now. The Mueller Report provided evidence of several crimes, and indications are that there are many more. The only emotions I see in play are anger and frustration that nothing has been to stop this ongoing crime against our country and Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Trying to impeach him is a waste of time. Just vote him out.
    My concern is that he will find a way to rig the elections. trump demonstrated already that he is not going to do anything to hinder Russia, or anyone else, from hacking our polling devices. Hopefully, NY will be able to gather enough evidence to show the world the person he is!!! Unfortunately, many Republicans ignore 99% of the bs trump does and will vote for him no matter. You would have thought the Mueller report would have opened eyes. But, again, they would have had to read it. Of course, many have blinders on and will not even look at something that could possibly reflect negatively on the republican party or president.

ETA: I agree JaneV2.0!!!

Thread Information