Page 157 of 165 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1641

Thread: 2020 Presidential Candidates

I guess if community’s are ok with armed neighborhood patrols they should be able to cut back on the police funding. I’m sure things will work out fine in Minneapolis. We like our police here and will just continue to let them do the job.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/minneapol...124508528.html

Some people apparently long for authoritarian rule and the "strong daddy" type of governance. I'm not one of them. We still have the First Amendment, and now's the time to use it.

I’m wondering what the protester would gain if the feds left Portland and let them loot and burn the federal buildings to the ground? What has that got to do with defunding the police? Do you think they would stop there.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Some people apparently long for authoritarian rule and the "strong daddy" type of governance. I'm not one of them. We still have the First Amendment, and now's the time to use it.
    The First Amendment doesn’t allow looting, assault, and vandalism. The Second Amendment can help deter.

Apparently the first amendment doesn't allow for talking to federal goons either.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/26/vietn...land-protests/

"Federal storm troopers and jack-booted thugs." --Steve Schmidt, Republican, referring to the anonymous federal agents in Portland

"Real soldiers don't just walk up to people and start beatin' on 'em....What kind of bullshit is this?" --Lt. General Russel Honore', US Army retired

“When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.” Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    "Federal storm troopers and jack-booted thugs." --Steve Schmidt, Republican, referring to the anonymous federal agents in Portland

"Real soldiers don't just walk up to people and start beatin' on 'em....What kind of bullshit is this?" --Lt. General Russel Honore', US Army retired
    Is there any evidence that military personnel have been deployed to any of these places?

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Is there any evidence that military personnel have been deployed to any of these places?
    the rioters looked suited up for a battle, and they are carrying weapons, do they count? Do the resistance and antifa count?

What should the feds wear when they are under attack?

What’s the answer? I asked above and no one answered. Should the feds just leave and let the mob loot and destroy the federal buildings. What does that gain?

Thread Information