Page 1 of 156 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Presidential Candidates

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Williamsmith

2020 Presidential Candidates

Starting with Tulsi Gabbard who announced just Friday her intention to run for President in 2020. Already this morning the Huffington Post ran a hit piece against her which shows exactly where the left “middle-right” leaning mainstream media stand. Bashing Gabbard for her global anti-interventionism and linking her to Trumps foreign policy and claiming she is an anti-Muslim bigot.......the Huff Post props up Warren and Sanders by name as the proper candidates.

Not 48 hours after her announcement, it is clear she will face a barrage of attacks in the name of clearing the field before it has even been taken. By the time of the 2020 election Sanders will be pushing 80 years of age. His opportunity was squashed by the same attitude the Huff Post shows here. Hopefully, the opinion of the American voters will be vetted in the public domain and not the bought and paid for mainstream media.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b01c93e00a0009

I still have two Bernie bumper stickers and figure I can just update the year with a sharpie, very frugal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    I still have two Bernie bumper stickers and figure I can just update the year with a sharpie, very frugal.
    Haha!

Frustrating. Bernie thought he'd have more success working within the party than by running independent, but the Dems let him and his millions of supporters down. That's why I was so excited to see AOC become congresswoman. She was definitely a grassroots upsetter. But of course, she has a tough road ahead, especially if she doesn't modify her platforms to the will and whim of the Democratic Powers-that-Be.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Another victim of the vast left middle-right leaning mainstream conspiracy!

Oh dear.

Well I reackon a fair number of people have evolved on this and many other issues, gay men included on this one.

Does call out culture recognize a statute of limitations?

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Does call out culture recognize a statute of limitations?
    It seems to depend on who you are.

Thread Information