Page 106 of 165 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1641

Thread: 2020 Presidential Candidates

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Bloomberg News announced yesterday that they will continue their policy not to investigate candidate Bloomberg, his family or his foundation, and in the interest of fairness they would offer the same lack of interest or curiosity to the entire Democratic Presidential field. Trump on the other hand.....
    I don’t think the Bloomberg organization was ever much of a source of searing criticism of Bloomberg in particular or Democrats in general. And in fairness to them, not covering Trump news would pretty much limit them to reporting on issues most Americans don’t care about. Like dog shows. Or pretty much anywhere that isn’t America.

Yppej
    Bye bye Bullock and Sestak.

Harris is out too.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Harris is out too.
    Yes but I'd expect either Biden, Sanders or Buttigieg to pick her as a running mate, well, if Stacey Abrams isn't available.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

How much longer for Booker, I wonder.

Yes but I'd expect either Biden, Sanders or Buttigieg to pick her as a running mate, well, if Stacey Abrams isn't available.
    Yeah, but isn't she an aggressive sort of VP who might upstage some of the candidates like Biden?
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    Yeah, but isn't she an aggressive sort of VP who might upstage some of the candidates like Biden?
    I think she burned her bridges with Biden when she attacked him over busing during the debates. Also, the progressive wing of the party seems to have issues with her career as a prosecutor.

I see damning evidence has surfaced against Mayor Pete. He allegedly rang a bell for the Salvation Army.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    I LOVE the idea if a Buttigieg/Harris ticket! I truly believe they could at least attempt to steer America in a better direction. Rob

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    You're welcome Tybee. This year is the first time I have ever heard presidential candidates speak. It's my hobby now. Though I did hear Geraldine Ferraro back in the day.
    Years ago when I lived in Portland, during the Clinton/Bush faceoff in 1992, Clinton came to Portland. He spoke at a public square a block from my job and I had the chance to hear him during my lunch break. Now there was a great speaker and charisma. Rob

Thread Information