Page 126 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1641

Thread: 2020 Presidential Candidates

Yppej
    I know plenty of older people who voted for Bernie.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I know plenty of older people who voted for Bernie.
    I would have if I hadn't voted early for Elizabeth Warren before she dropped out.

Yppej
    Gabbard and Weld dropped out.

I see Bernie has dropped out, pretty much condemning us to a Trump/Biden contest. I don’t think we can expect much by way of memorable political oratory.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    I see Bernie has dropped out, pretty much condemning us to a Trump/Biden contest. I don’t think we can expect much by way of memorable political oratory.
    Now if there are two older Americans who would happen to die from corona, who I would not miss, it would be the "star" of the Access Hollywood tape and Tara Reade's assailant.

Yppej
    The Libertarians have selected Jo Jorgensen, who has described the US response to covid-19 as "the biggest assault on our liberties in our lifetime".

I am far from Joe Biden's biggest fan, but nothing--nothing--I have read about Tara Reade suggests she is credible. Nothing. She's about as credible as Rachel Dolezal.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    I am far from Joe Biden's biggest fan, but nothing--nothing--I have read about Tara Reade suggests she is credible. Nothing. She's about as credible as Rachel Dolezal.
    Interesting you brought up Rachel Dolezal. Now there is someone to whom Joe Biden could have legitimately said, "You ain't black" instead of directing his comment to African-Americans who disagree with him politically. The guy is a dolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Interesting you brought up Rachel Dolezal. Now there is someone to whom Joe Biden could have legitimately said, "You ain't black" instead of directing his comment to African-Americans who disagree with him politically. The guy is a dolt.
    But he's our dolt...

It’s good to see people moving away from the accusation equals evidence paradigm.

Thread Information