Page 127 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1294

Thread: 2020 Presidential Candidates

  1. #1261
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Interesting you brought up Rachel Dolezal. Now there is someone to whom Joe Biden could have legitimately said, "You ain't black" instead of directing his comment to African-Americans who disagree with him politically. The guy is a dolt.
    Way better than what we have or those who have come forward so far!

  2. #1262
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,926
    Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Way better than what we have or those who have come forward so far!
    Tough call. Trump or the man who proudly proclaimed ďWe choose truth over facts!Ē.

    Iíll probably just vote Libertarian again.

  3. #1263
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,198
    Howie Hawkins looks like he may get the Green Party nomination and he looks good to me.

  4. #1264
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,926
    I see Kanye West announced his candidacy yesterday. Apparently he wasnít aware that Joe Biden had previously explained that if you donít vote for him you ainít Black.

  5. #1265
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,864
    Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    I see Kanye West announced his candidacy yesterday. Apparently he wasnít aware that Joe Biden had previously explained that if you donít vote for him you ainít Black.
    Just what we need - another arrogant, idiotic president - as if the current one isn't bad enough.
    Last edited by happystuff; 7-5-20 at 10:08am. Reason: punctuation
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi

    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. - Dalai Lama

  6. #1266
    Senior Member JaneV2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    11,927
    Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    Just what we need - another arrogant, idiotic president - as if the current one isn't bad enough.
    I loved this response to the announcement, found on FB:

    "I certainly can't speak for all Canadians, but our neighbors to the south sure are endlessly entertaining. Though, it is a bit like living in an apartment above a meth lab ..."

  7. #1267
    Senior Member catherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    10,578
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    I loved this response to the announcement, found on FB:

    "I certainly can't speak for all Canadians, but our neighbors to the south sure are endlessly entertaining. Though, it is a bit like living in an apartment above a meth lab ..."
    Haha! That's great!

    I actually hear (from not-necessarily-reputable sources) that he's doing it to siphon votes from Biden and help Trump win. He is known to be a Trump fan.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

  8. #1268
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,460
    Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Tough call. Trump or the man who proudly proclaimed “We choose truth over facts!”.

    I’ll probably just vote Libertarian again.
    A few gaffes is not a big deal. What is a big deal is trump remaining in office.

  9. #1269
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,926
    Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    A few gaffes is not a big deal.
    Thatís like saying Mozart wrote a few tunes.

  10. #1270
    Senior Member Teacher Terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    9,481
    L, no not even close.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •