Page 138 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1641

Thread: 2020 Presidential Candidates

Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    Rest assured - you are succeeding!

LOL.
    I was afraid I wasn't living up to my potential.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I was afraid I wasn't living up to my potential.
    LOL - I doubt you harbored any such fears.

But, enough bantering. Have a good night.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

I learned long ago that I didn't need to convince you of what a terrible person I am and can only strive to be as terrible as you think I am.
    And I’m super impressed at your deflection skills. I’m curious whether you Actually think trump hasn’t done the things I pointed out that he did or if you just don’t think they are a big deal. Of course I dont actually expect an answer since you never give one. You always give what you think is a witty sidestep.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    And I’m super impressed at your deflection skills. I’m curious whether you Actually think trump hasn’t done the things I pointed out that he did or if you just don’t think they are a big deal. Of course I dont actually expect an answer since you never give one. You always give what you think is a witty sidestep.
    I think most of your allegations have a basis in truth and are a concern but the heights you reach are mostly wishful thinking. I blame the broadcast media and social media for that since nothing drives clicks and ratings like controversy, these days it's a nearly full time job trying to separate facts from speculation and outright propaganda. Throw in a touch of bias and propaganda wins and the hearts and minds of many are forever changed.

We can debate your allegations one by one if you wish and attempt to separate the wheat from the chaff. Let me know.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

I think a straight answer from Alan would be a refreshing change)

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    I think a straight answer from Alan would be a refreshing change)
    Ask me a question rather than make an accusation. That's the key to communication.

I am waiting for you to address all the points previously mentioned by JP.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    I am waiting for you to address all the points previously mentioned by JP.
    His point was that conservatives are ok with accusations which go beyond what facts reveal. I offered to discuss each in hopes of establishing where the truth lies but he hasn't responded to that. If I were to respond to his and your specific accusations I'd simply say "No, don't be silly" and be done with it.

Like the facts revealed Barack Obama was born in Hawaii of an American citizen mother. Many conservatives were happy to assert, repeatedly, that he was born in Kenya, with no mention of his mother's citizenship. I get it.

"Beyond what facts reveal" sounds like opening the door to Vince Foster, Pizzagate, Bill Gates' vaccine machinations, and myriad other QAnon/Russian troll farm conspiracy theories. Prove me wrong.

His point was that conservatives are ok with accusations which go beyond what facts reveal. I offered to discuss each in hopes of establishing where the truth lies but he hasn't responded to that. If I were to respond to his and your specific accusations I'd simply say "No, don't be silly" and be done with it.
    If you haven’t seen all the things happen that I pointed out then you haven’t been paying attention and there’s no point discussing further.

Thread Information