Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Friends and hurt feelings

You're right. I know people grieve differently, and I know it's only been three months. And I know it's been a tremendous loss.

Perhaps I'm being selfish, expecting her to get in touch with me. But I still feel hurt.

You're right. I know people grieve differently, and I know it's only been three months. And I know it's been a tremendous loss.

Perhaps I'm being selfish, expecting her to get in touch with me. But I still feel hurt.

YET ANOTHER UPDATE:

I am happy to report that I got a text from my friend this morning, saying OMG I LOVE IT regarding her gift. She also said she's smiling, looking at it right now. I really wanted to make her smile, so you can imagine how glad I am to read that! She also said "Is it OK if I call this weekend?" Of course it is!

I am smiling too!

And another update: I've tried to call her twice and she still doesn't pick up. She never called me. I guess I'll send her a card every now and then or something.

Geila
    There's that saying, "She's just not that into you." Maybe that's the case here? Either way, it's seems the healthiest thing would be to let it go.

I don't know, Geila. I may not want to face that right now, but you could be right. When you look at the whole story...it's just not adding up. Not for me, anyway.

Thread Information