Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: What movies are you watching in 2019?

Black Klansman. It could have done without modern day footage at the end and stuck to the story of the protagonist, which I liked.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Black Klansman. It could have done without modern day footage at the end and stuck to the story of the protagonist, which I liked.
    I am watching that right now I’m about 30 minutes into it and I like it so far.

I watched a try hard film called Children Act with Emma Thompson. It was about an English court judge who had to rule on a young man getting a blood transfusion, something he did not want in the hospital was forcing it.

I’ve been away from films for quite a while because my attention span now hovers between 43minutes and 62 minutes, typical episode lengths of television dramas.

In order to find films I think I might be able to stand, I use Frank Sweitek’s One Man’s Opinion summary list of films where he give letter grades A through F. Frank is a hard grader! That’s why I like him because if he gives it a B
    it may be worth watching but anything below a B unless it’s something special in my wheelhouse I’m not gonna watch.

The Mule starring Clint Eastwood.

DH and I saw Ford v. Ferrari Saturday evening. I thought it was well-done, even if it was a bit long (almost 3 hours). I'm not a race fan, but I enjoyed the story and the characters.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by beckyliz View Post
    DH and I saw Ford v. Ferrari Saturday evening. I thought it was well-done, even if it was a bit long (almost 3 hours). I'm not a race fan, but I enjoyed the story and the characters.
    I want to see that, Beckyliz. We just got back from The Good Liar, with Helen Mirren.

We saw Harriett and it was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time.

Thread Information