Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Howard Schultz

I agree. Having republican fiscal policies but dropping the creepy moralizing and judginess of republicans doesn't make one a centrist.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    I agree. Having republican fiscal policies but dropping the creepy moralizing and judginess of republicans doesn't make one a centrist.
    That’s right. An entirely different standard of creepy moralizing and judgment is required before the approval of the right-thinking left is earned.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    We’ve already tried the businessman turned politician type as president. Hopefully we as a nation are smart enough to fall for that again.
    I share this hope but I just don't know......I have this sinking feeling we are in for another four years as of 2020 of the Thug of Orange and Fear and Despair. My only hope is that Trump runs against Julian Castro, who I personally believe the Democrats would be wise to run......Rob

Quote Originally Posted by KayLR View Post
    Still wondering what Jane and Bae think of Inslee throwing his hat in.
    Jay Inslee, KayLR, the Governor of Washington State? I've read online that he is one of the more disliked US Governors? Interesting if this is the case that he should toss his hat in the ring......it's like some of these politicians, both side of the aisle, have no clue as to how the majority truly perceives them.....Rob

I've always found Republican moralizing and judginess in the only country to in the the developed world in which human life is not worth socialized medicine to be completely BIZARRE.....just very bizarre and essentially non-sensical as where are the human rights to make up for the expectation of putting up with this? Beyond any disagreement/intense moral outrage I endure when confronted with Republican moralizing and judgement, once I calm down, my overall take on this unfortunate, alienating, and off-putting of Conservatives is....their thinking in this area is just BIZARRE. And non-sensical to an extreme. Rob

Thread Information