Thread: Being Still

Being Still

Gawd, it is so hard! I feel a little better today, so of course I wanted to do some things. This morning I went back to my place down the street so I could get some clean clothes and use the land-line to call my mom. Before you know it, I was: updating my stuff on Quicken, doing some paperwork for the gallery, answering e-mails, etc. After about an hour and a half the pain and tiredness kind of hit and I had to make myself stop and go back to my BF's place.

I slept for a little, and then found myself cleaning his stove and countertops, organizing his food in the pantry, and deep cleaning those shelves. The refrigerator is next, but I'll save that for tomorrow. Probably more activity than I should be doing, but I am a "do-er." Plus, cleaning is fun when you can see what a huge difference your efforts have made. For the many, many fine qualities the BF has, organizational skills is not one of them...

It’s hard to do nothing. Although, men especially can make it a art form)

I'm glad you're feeling better , but can't relate to your need to be constantly busy--a completely foreign concept to me.

I have the same busy-ness disease. But it sounds like you might be feeling better anyway.

Sorry for the double post, didn't know how to get rid of it.

Thread Information