Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two takes on the huge fentanyl bust ......the largest ever to date, at the Nogales,

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardnr View Post
    Well, the President condoned undocumented workers into January 2019. His fancy resort in NY just fired them all. One person interviewed had worked their 14 years. What an A$$hat.
    But of course, what us mere peons are failing to recognize is that there is a one law for Donald J Trump and Associates and another law for most of the rest of us. Rob

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by befree View Post
    I read that a drug dog sniffed it out and alerted the BP.....good dog!! I hope the new compromise budget includes canine-training to sniff out drugs at all entry points!
    Now this I wholeheartedly agree with! As much as I have issues with US CBP, I fully support that part of their mission which is to intercept narcotics illegally entering the United States. I only wish they had a better detection rate! I've read they only catch something like 10 to 20% of contraband entering the US. Rob

After watching the PBS special on Noriega and how the US looked the other way while he made millions off of drug trafficking, I have to wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    But of course, what us mere peons are failing to recognize is that there is a one law for Donald J Trump and Associates and another law for most of the rest of us. Rob
    Pisses me off to no end..............

The wall will help with CBP and people entering by running across open area's and allow those agents to focus on other aspects (finding tunnels, drones, drugs, etc). It isn't a end all and ICE still is working at enforcement.

None of that will ever stop the want or "need" for drugs, and as long as that exists, there will be those that look to profit from it.

Thread Information