Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Five minute February challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken lady View Post
    He was home yesterday. He said nice things to me about the whole house, not just the garage.
    Oh, I'm glad he said nice things! And I realize he does always come through.
    If I may ask, what kind of work does he do that requires long days, and weekends too?

It doesn’t always require weekends, he usually works long days, but not awful. He does have very early or late “meetings” with people in different time zones. Sometimes he can work from home, but right now something went wrong, so until it is fixed, everybody involved is working a LOT.

How's it going, CL?

It’s going really well. I stopped posting because I didn’t want to talk to myself. Basically, there is one small/medium pile left in the corner behind my car and an empty dresser waiting to be refinished. There are a bunch of things to address - all the leaves that have blown in, and the badminton set that is being stored in a giant plastic flower pot because the box fell apart, and the cat bed needs to be washed. my/the family shoe shelf could probably be purged more, but it is neat and not overflowing.

I think we could actually clean it in an hour now.

That's great CL.

Wonderful, CL! Now for DH to find that hour he was talking about...

If you are keeping the badminton set... I stored ours for several years in a garment bag, hanging on a hook in the garage. I disassembled the poles, measured them, then measured every bag I came across until I found one that they would fit in, at one of the thrifts for 50 cents, if I remember correctly.

Thread Information